Haro - La Bastille frame with Matthias Dandois
The Frenchman explains more...
26 Mar 2015
Filmed and edited by Justin Kosman
Inspired by his local neighbourhood and the Storming of the Bastille, Matthias Dandois new 'La Bastille' frame couldn't be anymore fitting. Matthias explains some more about how his signature frame with Haro came about and some of the features he wanted, along with some typical amazing clips. Get more info on the Haro site.
· Full chromoly frame with integrated head tube and "hour glass" mid BB shell.
· Double butted top and down tubes.
· Butted and tapered seat stays and chain stays.
· Heat treated head tube, BB shell and dropouts.
· 5mm CNC machined dropouts.
· Welded integrated seat post clamp.
· Fully removable brake mounts and cable guides.
· 19.5", 20.25" or 21" top tube sizes.
· 75.5 degree head tube angle, 13.25" RC, 11.5" BB height.
· 4 lbs 7 oz.
· Colors – Black, Blue or Caramel
'Squash It' ender in Austin