Product Drop - Ethan Corriere Sleeper Series
PEEP DA SLEEPER
3 May 2019
Ethan Corriere has been quite the prodigy over at FIT for a while now and it was only a matter of time before he reaped the rewards. After getting a signature 'Savage' colour-way FIT decided to up Ethan's street cred and give him his own frame, and deservedly so. The 'Sleeper' Peg and frame are available in the USA now and everywhere else the by the end of May so after you peep this 'Product Drop' don't sleep and get at your local FIT dealer.
A really responsive setup built to last and available in Daytona Violet, Gloss Black and Trans Red. The Tubeset on this is Vari-Wall ThermalX, butted top and seat tube with a straight gauge down tube to keep it sturdy. Double Gusset with Embossed F.I.T. Logo for added strength, integrated chain tensioners, possibly one of the best frame graphics we've seen and American made. What more can you ask of a frame!? Check the full specs below.
- Butted Vari-Wall ThermalX
- Top tube lengths: 20.5" / 20.75" / 21"
- Chain stay: 13.4″ -13.75”
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Seat Clamp: Investment Cast
- BB height: 11.8″
- Standover height: 9.25″
- Bottom bracket: Mid w/ EZ Out Punch Slots
- Dropouts: 14mm, 4Q Baked, 1/4″ Thick
- Brake mounts: Thread-On (sold separately)
- Weight: 20.75” – 5.05 lb / 2.3 kg | 21” – 5.10 lb / 2.31 kg
The Sleeper peg is lighter and smaller in diameter than other plastic pegs. Not skipping out on strength though with the durable, proprietary, sleeve material and chromoly insert. With a hidden 4130 ring insert to keep the sleeve from crushing or coming off. These will have you sliding like glass all over the streets!
- Available in 4.25″ and 4.5″
- 14mm with 3/8″ adaptor.
- Strong, lightweight, Cro-mo core
- Fast-Grinding, long-lasting sleeve
- Proprietary 4130 ring insert
- Sold individually
Blending together in Barcelona...
Meet FBM's latest UK based rider...