The First Ever DIG Photo Contest Is Live!
Open to up and coming BMX photographers from around the world
21 Oct 2020
A DIG BMX Contest
With the well-documented demise of print media BMX photography has very much been pushed onto the back-burner in terms of priority within the BMX world. Sure, Instagram is awash with images daily but for us here at DIG, photos have always had their most impact when seen in large-format, in print. It’s what made us start DIG in the first place and it plays a big part in keeping us motivated every year with the publication our annual print edition - giving our DIG photographers a proper home for their incredible work.
We'd like to give more dedicated BMX photographers the chance of seeing their work in print too, so we’re launching our first ever 'Annual DIG Photo Comp’. Here’s what you need to know...
• Open to up and coming BMX photographers from around the world
• We’ll be picking winners for 2 categories - Riding & Lifestyle
• There’s a total of $500 up for grabs along with prize packages from a selection of our DIG partners.
• Th winning photos will be printed in our annual end of year print edition of DIG.
• Email your entries to INFO@DIGBMX.COM with DIG PHOTO COMP as the email subject
• Closing date for entries is November 15th 2020
• The contest will be judged by DIG’s founder Will Smyth along with DIG photographers Fred Murray and Rob Dolecki.
And his Wethepeople Battleship