Product Drop - New HARO Signature Series Colorways & More
Fresh Looks from Chad, Matthias & Dennis
11 Jul 2019
Images courtesy of Haro Bikes
Another Product Drop feature and this time around we've got an off the press look at the new colorways for Chad Kerley, Matthias Dandois and Dennis Enarson's signature Haro frame - as well as some new apparel from Chad. These three are at the top of the game in their respective fields so you know you're getting some metal that's approved by the best. Get a look below...
Matthias Dandois 'La Bastille' Frame - New Army Green Colorway
Matthias has been an incredible figure for the flatland scene. His riding mixes a hybrid of flat and street which has without doubt played a huge part in his popularity. His 'La Bastille' frame is a testament to such riding. Built for flatland but also for ultra tech street, if having that super responsive feeling on the whip is for you then Matthias' frame will be right up your street.
- Full chromoly frame with integrated head tube and "hour glass" mid BB shell
- Double butted top and down tubes
- Butted and tapered seat stays and chain stays
- Heat treated head tube, BB shell and dropouts
- 5mm CNC machined dropouts
- Welded integrated seat post clamp
- Fully removable brake mounts and cable guides
- 19.5", 20.25" or 21" top tube sizes
- 75.5 degree head tube angle, 13.25" RC, 11.5" BB height.
- Stand over height = 19.5" TT / 8" S/O, 20.25" TT / 8.25" S/O, 21" TT / 8.5" S/O
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz.
Chad Kerley 'CK' Frame - New Blue Smoke Colorway
What's left to say about Chad Kerley that hasn't already been said? A street icon that has little competition when it comes to doing the biggest moves while retaining a style and composure everyone is chasing. Haro have done well right off the bat with the blue smoke colorway this comes in. A proper stylish detail for a rider that's been turning heads since day one. Beyond the looks though, it's the finer details that set this frame apart. A brakeless specific frame with heat treated hourglass head tube and 13" molded stays with investment cast dropouts. CK approved and ready to hit the streets.
- Constructed of 100% 4130 chromoly and features heat-treated hour glass head tube, bottom bracket shell, 13" molded stays and investment cast dropouts
- Brakeless specific design
- Externally CNC-machined seat tube with welded integrated seat clamp
- 20.75" and 21" TT sizes
- 75.5 degree head tube, 11.5" BB height, 13" rear center, 10.03" standover
- Colours: Matte Black, Gloss White
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
Haro are also releasing these limited CK jersey's to match his signature frame. Chad always been someone to bring the style with his riding and what a fit these are with his new signature product.
Dennis Enarson 'SD-V2' Frame - New Raw Colorway
No one does it quite like Dennis. Here's a look at the detail on his ultra sturdy SD-V2 frame, now available in Raw. I mean if it can handle the best all-rounder in the world, it sure can handle what you've got to throw at it.
- Full 4130 chromoly with an integrated head tube, Mid BB shell
- Integrated seat post clamp and fully removable brake mounts
- Double-butted top and down tubes
- 75-degree head tube
- 11.5" BB
- 13.75" chainstays
- 20.8", 21", 21.25" TT
- 4 lbs 10 oz (21")
Haro Bikes are official DIG partners.
"Ty actually set up 'No Parking' signs but that did nothing"
Including a New Williams Tire and Martinez Stem